Flex Interconnect Technologies (FIT) is always looking for the very best people to join our exciting team, ALWAYS! To apply for any of the following open positions, please send your resume to email@example.com.
– Provide support and communication to the customers and sales team with regards to quotes, orders, schedules, shipments, quality issues, etc.
– Coordinate daily with production team on sales orders
– Review and enter purchase orders in ERP system
– Create applicable sales/market information through various reporting methods
– Communicate job status with customers and sales team
– Review of incoming data packages for completion and correctness
– Support marketing efforts as needed
– Enter orders and customer data in CRM software
– Support sales team with Account management and follow up with customers
– Help sales team with new customer development
– Minimum 3 years experience in Electronics Manufacturing company
– Minimum 2 year college with Associates Degree
– Proficient in using CRM software
– Experience with ERP software for order entry, RMA processing and PO management
– Proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– Customer Service excellence attitude
– Excellent problem solving and conflict resolution skills
– Must work on-site, no remote work
– US citizen or permanent residence
– Fluent in written and spoken English
– Self-motivated, can work under limited supervision
Flex Interconnect Technologies, Inc. is recruiting for our Milpitas, CA office: Engineering Manager: Oversee preparation of technical cost estimates for custom manufactured flexible and rigid flex printed circuits. Train cost estimators to review customer fabrication prints, designs, material specifications and technical application data for manufacturability, construction, layout, and cost sensitive constraints to help with bidding and quoting process. Collaborate with engineering and design teams to ensure manufacturing and assembly lead times, material and component availability, alternate or substitute components to meet customer specification, and due dates. Interface with manufacturing team to review jobs once orders are secured. Work closely with the production team in resolving engineering issues. Identify process improvement initiatives and highlight product specific features to increase yields and reduce costs. Monitor continuous improvement of processes to achieve the required stability and capability.
Education and Experience Required:
- Master’s or foreign equivalent in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or a related field, and 12 months of experience.
Job code #35037 must be referenced when applying to this position.
SALES ACCOUNT MANAGER
Develop new customers in the assigned region in United States and meet or exceed sales growth targets. Manage and grow the accounts that are assigned. Establish image and branding of the company. Build strong relationship with customers and manage the needs of the customers. Manage and follow up on quotes and orders. Other activities will include forecasting, problem solving, getting involved in resolving customer concerns, communication and coordinating with internal team members, participating in trade shows and other marketing activities, make technical and corporate presentations, visiting prospects and customers on regular basis (at least 25% travel is required).
Responsible for providing accurate, timely, and competitive pricing to customers’ requests for quotes. Review customer-supplied information, specifications, and application requirements thoroughly, along with detailed DFM/DFA analysis against our manufacturing capabilities. Create stack up and perform impedance calculations when needed. Interact with customers to resolve any technical issues and answer customers’ queries about design, manufacturing, assembly, and reliability of flex circuits and rigid PCBs. Work with supply chain partners to negotiate pricing and delivery of components. Quickly respond to all communications from customers and internal teams. Be involved in problem-solving, continuous improvement, and developing productive systems to speed up the time to quote.
Responsible for reviewing customers’ information, specifications, and requirements against our capabilities. Doing through DFM/DFA analysis and resolving any engineering questions with the customer. Responsible for preparing accurately, all the tooling for the project including CAM, Programming, Traveler, and other tools. Proficiency in CAM350 is preferred. Resolve engineering issues for the Production team quickly. Support customers on their technical questions, applications, and stackup needs. Be involved in problem-solving, continuous improvement, and developing productive systems to speed up engineering cycle time.